Slab Leak Murrieta Repair Service
As your Slab Leak Repair Murrieta Plumbing Service we handle it all from leak detection to finishing the job so it looks like nothing ever happened.
What is a Slab Leak?
A slab leak is a leaking pipe underneath your foundation or concrete slab of your home or business building. It will be a water or sewer line leaking. There are a number of things that can potentially cause a pipe to start leaking under a building foundation. (Some causes listed below.) Your slab leak Murrieta Repair Service can handle repairs on virtually any slab leak.
A slab leak under or in your home’s foundation can be an extremely discomforting and potentially destructive experience.
Many homes built in the Southwestern United States in the mid-eighties were built with a concrete slab foundation and soft copper water pipes under the concrete slab foundation. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t realize they have a potential slab leak situation until some major damage occurs to the home. But sometimes there are You will find a list of possible symptoms of a slab leak to look out for below. recognizable symptoms . Recognize those symptoms sooner versus later can keep a relatively minor plumbing repair from turning into a plumbing disaster emergency.
A ruptured or leaking pipe under or in your concrete foundation slab can sometimes take weeks or months to appear but the damage it can do to your home and foundation can truly be massive; even catastrophic.
Our expert plumbers in Murrieta will ensure that your problem is resolved and fixed in a timely fashion. So call your Slab Leak Murrieta Repair Service Plumbers: (951) 319-2353
Take immediate action when you see evidence of a slab leak because there is no way to tell how much damage may have already been done or how soon the situation might damage the foundation of the building itself. Take advantage of our slab leak Murrieta leak detection service.
Slab Leak Detection Coupon
If you find any sign (Symptoms listed below) of a slab leak and are considering a Slab Leak Murrieta Repair Service call: (951) 319-2353
Are You Mobile?
TAP TO CALL NOW
There are 3 Basic types of slab leaks:
- Water leak ( a broken/cracked water line that is under or in your foundation)
- Sewer leak ( a broken/cracked line under your foundation that cause bad odor and stop up your sewer system)
- Gas Leak (a leak under your foundation coming from your gas line)
Of course our Slab Leak Murrieta Repair Service can handle all three types of leaks in your foundation.
What Causes Slab Leaks?
A concrete foundation or slab leak might happen from old fractured or cracked pipes buried beneath the foundation.
Usually they are the result of a water pipe or sewage line leaking which eventually can warp, bend areas of a foundation, cause cracks in walls, buckle a floor and even causing lateral shifts of the foundation.
More often than not cracked pipes will be the culprit as the water will wash away the soil supporting the foundation.
- Corrosion from chemicals in the soil
- Low quality plumbing pipe
- Abrasion from long term vibration (Do your pipes rattle)
- Excessive Water Pressure (Prevalent in Murrieta)
- Shifting ground (Foundation settling or seismic activity)
- Construction defects
- High water bills (Seemingly for no reason)
- Unexplained wetness on floors, carpets or walls
- Wet spots appearing in garage slab floor
- Warm spots on floors
- Low water pressure
- Unexplained sounds of dripping or flowing water
- Wet spots or standing water next to your foundation
- Soil expansion or swelling
- Sink Holes appearing next to your Foundation
Are You Mobile?
TAP TO CALL
Note: Leak Detection is a Service, not part of an eyes on physical inspection and as such does carry a charge unless you do decide to have us do the necessary repairs.